This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Tink’s Parrot Relief with CBD
(contains 100mg of Extra Strength Cannabinoids per 30ml bottle)
- Helps calm hyperactive or noisy birds
- Supports joint and hip health
- May assist with destructive behavior like feather plucking
- Supports healthy immune system and heart health
- May help reduce inflamation
- Supports senior bird health
- May help curb destructive behavior
- Promotes relaxation
Then she started getting seizures! The first time I saw this I thought she was dying! I’d never seen a parrot have a seizure – ah pluck, I didn’t know parrots could have seizures! Then I learned that it isn’t all that uncommon for certain species of parrot, like Green-cheeked Conures.
The CBD oil greatly helped Tink. Her seizures initially became more frequent and heart-wrenching to watch. When I started giving her a couple drops of CBD regularly, her seizures reduced to 2 or 3 times per month.
For small parrots – 3 drops
Medium parrots (200 – 325 grams) – 5 drops
Large parrots – 7-9 drops
You can either place the drop in your parrot’s mouth or place in on their food/treat.
Use as needed, but I never gave Tink more than 3 drops a day. Giving the oil every day has a greater benefit because it helps their system stabalize.