What Are The Right Foods For Your Parrot?
A Common Question: Can I Feed My Parrot Apples?
Did you know that there are over 350 species of parrots? Each species has different dietary needs. There is some commonality in diets between parrot families, like Amazons, Macaws and Cockatoos. However, there are significant differences that are important when it comes to giving your parrot the right fats or few fats, seeds, nuts fruits…
In this presentation World-Renowned Expert Tony Silva talks about parrots in the wild and applies this to your parrot. He also talks about fruit and will change your mind about giving your parrot an apple or a sunflower seed.
- The key role parrots play in their environment
- Seeds that parrots are meant to eat
- How parrots avoid competition for food
- What some of the foods parrots eat taste like (because Tony has tried them and tells you!)
- See amazing photos of parrots in the wild from Tony’s presentation
- Papaya, apples, green bananas…